In this review you can find all our current more days-tours, developed so far. Always with at least 1 or 2 days around Ypres (In Flanders Fields), but also with extensions towards Northern France, the Belgian coast etc...
- A tour of Flanders (4 days): see described program, daily between 60 – 80 km (also depending on type of bicycle you wish to use)
- From Compègne to Ypres (4 or 5 days): Compiègne – Péronne (84 km), Péronne – Arras (60 to 80 km), Arras – Plougstreet or Kemmel (60 – 80 km); Plougstreet-Messines-Ypres (50 – 60 km), the Great War tour around Flanders Fields (50 – 70 km)
- A majestic cycling tour in Pas-de-Calais (World War II related), part of more days-tours or possible in case of booking with minimum 2 persons. 90 to 100 km (2 options). In case of well-trained and race road bicycles, we can enlarge to the coastline and visit the grave of John McCrae (!), 135 km then…
- The Roubaix-Experience: we use the car to go to our starting place, and then back or in case you want us to provide a driver, we make one long A to B (cobble stone zone 1 to finish Roubaix)-trip. Also possible for mountainbikes (turning back mostly off-road). Also in option: Paris-Roubaix in 2 or 3 days! We start in Compiègne but follow the most beautiful scenery up to the start of cobble stones. From St.-Quentin we keep up fighting the cobble stones. Ask us for a start in Paris! The original line between Paris and Roubaix restored, only for groups of minimum 4 persons.
- 3 days In Flanders Fields Classic = around Ypres: classic Great War In Flanders Fields, but on race road bicycles with some more distance in 1 day, the Ghent-Wevelgem/Kemmelberg-experience in combination with WWI-sites in Plougstreet etc… and the Behind the Lines trip (with Lijssenthoek, the Execution Cells and the Trappist Abbey of Westvleteren)…
- From the Somme to Flanders Fields (see described program): a start in Albert or Péronne, up to Arras, then slightly towards Flanders Fields (Plougstreet and Ypres): minimum 3 days, mostly done in 4 days.
- Cycling the Western Front (with guide only): from Nieuwpoort up to the Swiss border we designed (with associate partner Carl Ooghe) the tracks. Can be done partly or in 5 (road race) to 10 days (about 870 km). Group-arrangements only (minimum 4 persons, max. 16 persons).
- The Great War Memorial Tour (from Compiègne to Beauvais, up to Arras and Ypres and finally a 100 – 140 km Flanders Fields tour): road race bicycles only and average of 130 -150 km/day.
- Do the 3 ‘Flemish classics’ in 4 days (1 rest day with only easy ride along the battlefields and cemeteries): Tour of Flanders (start/finish in Oudenaarde), Gent-Wevelgem (start/finish in Ypres), Paris-Roubaix (starting from Bois de Wallers at 105 km from finish).